With this banana that has rich history and journeyed hundreds of miles, I decided to make banana crumb muffins! You do not need a lot of ingredients and the recipe is very simple!
- Mix 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of baking power, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take three bananas and mash them. After mashing them, put 3/4 cup of sugar (white or brown), 1 egg, and 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Take the flour mixture (from #1) and mashed banana mixture (from #2) and mix them.
- Place the mixture (from #4) into small muffin cups and sprinkle some sugar and flour mixture on top.
- Bake it in a 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) oven for about 15 minutes. To see if it's all done, using a chopstick, poke a hole into the muffin. If the chopstick comes out clean, they're done!