Welcome to the blog for Colgate University's interdisciplinary course on food. This is the place to keep up with what students in the course are experiencing in their work at Common Thread Community Farm and through their everyday encounters with food.

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Common Thread

My friends never have to remember to bring a camera anywhere because I'm always the one documenting every moment whether it be on my iPhone or SLR. Of course, my time at Common Thread (and Bruce Rivington's dairy farm, Kriemhild!) provided the perfect opportunity to take some amazing pics! I'm using this particular blog post to share the pictures I have taken (or instagrammed!) throughout the semester. Enjoy and feel free to use any of my pictures as you wish :)









  




No comments:

Post a Comment